Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tall Ships Festival



This past weekend we spent the day at the Tall Ships Festival at Dana Point Harbor. The weather was perfect, the food was great, the ships were cool, and the pirates were out in full force. We really loved all the pirates, they take reinactments very serious...Clint and I wondered if these pirates actually had day jobs, they were too convincing.
The ocean institute in on the harbor there, so Paiton was able to see all kinds of sea life and even a bird show. Paiton loves animals, you could say she is obsessed. It is so awesome to watch her little eyes light up when she sees something for the very first time.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun!

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

Sounds fun! We wish we lived closer to the coast.

Kristin and Seth said...

Hey Jen,
this is kristin twitchell, I ran into your sister today. So good to see her again. Your little girl is adorable! I love her name! hope you don't mind me blogstocking you. We have a blog so if you want to check it out you can. I will have to invite you since it is private. Just email me if you are interested...
dancer_chick88@hotmail.com