Wednesday, August 26, 2009





Clint had off work this past Monday, so we started the day off with a hike in the back bay of Newport Beach. It was so great to be out in nature. Clint and I love hiking and hope to make it a weekly family event. If anyone knows any good hikes in orange county, let us know, they can't be too hard since we have our little one. After the hike, we tried out El Matador mexican food in Newport, it was tasty, and then headed off to the Irvine pool. It was such a fun Monday, I wish Clint had every Monday off.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun activity! There are places around Seal Beach that my friend goes with her family. I believe it's El Dorado park. I'll check into it and let you know.

Anonymous said...

You guys got cute family pictures! We'll have to check it out! Is it far from us, I've never heard of it before.

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

So fun! Barry & I go hiking every Monday for FHE, we love it. Looks beautiful there!