Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Carson has arrived!

Our good friends Matt and Michelle welcomed their beautiful baby into the world on Tuesday July 7. I was able to go and visit them yesterday and I loved holding baby Carson in my arms, it made me baby hungry. I can't even remember Paiton ever beig that small, she is growing up way too fast. Every time Carson cried Paiton seemed so confused, it was pretty funny-I don't think she is ready for another baby in our family yet.


Here are a few pics of Paiton attempting to eat in her high chair...she would much rather play with the food than eat it. I thought she would love food since she is obsessed with breast feeding, but not so much.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that food picture! She's pretty even with food on her face! :D

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that cute little face!

Monica said...

She is beautiful! And growing up! Love the pictures!