Saturday, June 20, 2009




This was then...I think 2004...the girls of the "cockroach motel". We had a roomie reunion today and it was such a blast to be with old pals and laugh at all our ridiculous antics. There was our incredibly messy room (maainly my fault), countless bugs, broken showerheads, wobbly tables, an ugly lime green couch, Latorr having her own room while three of us shared a bedroom, ants on the walls and other nameless items, yelling neighbors, weird guys...I can go on and on. We laughed so hard today, I have so many great memories with Jamie, Emileah, and Latorr. I love you girls so much, thanks for making my college years so memorable.



This is now 2009, all grown up and somewhat mature, I hope. Jamie is married annd expecting her first child, Latorr has a successfull career and is applying for grad programs, Emileah is expecting her second child soon, and I am a happy mother of a beautiful baby girl. Wow...we made it, we are adults now!

4 comments:

s.wear said...

Oh my, I remember that apartment. I am glad you were able to meet up with old friends sissy. Love you

Brandy said...

looks like fun! old friends are the best!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!! Where does the time go?!?! Everyone looks so... grown up!!

Becca said...

jen...Hi there! I've been trying to figure out how I know you! It hit me, I think ! Were you in the HB stake production of "That's Life" in 'o4? I could have sworn you were! If so, so was I! I was the girl in the cast of actors that tied the story line together!

I grew up in HB and moved to UT about two years ago!!!Small world if you are who I think you are! If not sorry for going on and on! Thanks anyway for following my Blue Cricket blog!!!

Your daughter is adorable!!! Best to you...