Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paiton's baby blessing

This past weekend we had Paiton's baby blessing and it was so awesome to celebrate her special day with friends and family. It is hard to believe that Paiton is already two months old now. Some of the things that Paiton loves to do right now are: listening to music, watching her lights on her baby einstein playmat, cooing at her mom and dad,taking a bath, eating(she takes after her mom), playing airplane with dad, and being rocked and held. Clint and I are loving parenthood it is such a honor to be Paiton's parents and we are so thankful for our parents who loved and nurtured us and taught us how to be good parents. We are also most thankful for our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ and for the love we have felt from them all of our lives. I have posted a few of our favorite pics over this past month, we hope you enjoy them.


















6 comments:

marybarnum said...

Paiton is sooooo cute...your whole family is ADORABLE...we're so happy for you! Love the blog...thanks for sharing my friends...love marybarnum :)

Monica said...

She is so adorable! I love the bath picture and her blessing dress is beautiful! Such a cute little girl...

Natalie said...

lookin good boys and girlies. miss ya'll!

Julie and Mark said...

Oh, Jen. She's just beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

She is such a doll and the blessing was beautiful. I love the bathtub picture. Bath time is so fun!

Katie May said...

Hey Jen, this is Katie Hess. My mom sent your blog info over to me.

Paiton is adorable! I love the name and she's got such an angelic little face. Congratulations! I'm glad things are going well for your family!