Friday, October 31, 2008

Solvang 2008

This past weekend was Clint and I's two year anniversary
so we went up to Mom and Mike's beach house for
a few days. It was super relaxing and the weather was
great. We went on walks to the beach and I even rode
the beach cruiser around. We just loved being able to spend
so much time together away from our every day routines.
Clint and I decided to check out a cute little
Danish town called Solvang, since it was only about
an hour from the beach house.
The town was super adorable, we ate authentic
Danish cuisine
and saw mini horses and mules.
It was an interesting place.
Fun times.




3 comments:

Meg said...

Fun! You guys were like 1/2 an hour from my house. Solvang brings back lots of memories.

You are looking fabulous, by the way. You look so tiny everywhere but your little belly! I am going to be large and in charge by the time February rolls around...

Brandy said...

How fun for you guys! I am so glad youa are getting to go out lots before the big day. Enjoy your freedom while you can!

Natalie said...

ummm clint! what's with the dad hair part?